Work visa UK

Make your UK work visa process hassle-free with us. All our work visa solicitors are highly qualified and have years of experience dealing with UK work visas.

Request A Call Back From Our Immigration Experts

UK Work Visas For Businesspersons, Workers & Investors

We provide expert immigration advice and legal representations for the UK work visa applications as specialist work visa solicitors.

Are you thinking about applying for a work permit visa to the UK? If yes, you are at the right place. Get in touch with our expert team today to get the best legal advice, and the hassle-free UK works visa application process.

At MCR Solicitors, we specialise in different types of UK work visas. We offer legal help and assistance throughout the process, from submitting your work visa application to preparing for your interview. We've got you covered whether you're a businessperson, worker, or investor seeking a UK work visa.

Get in touch with our visa solicitors if you want free advice or book an appointment online for detailed immigration services and consultation. Our team of immigration solicitors can also provide the following work permit visa UK.

Long Term Work Visas Based On Sponsorship From UK Employer

Apply for Work Visa UK

The following are long-term work visas that a Home Office must sponsor an authorised UK employer. Except for the ICT visa, all long-term work visas detailed below lead to ILR after five years in the United Kingdom.

Skilled Worker Visa UK

Investor, Business Development and Talent Visas
These visa types are designed for highly qualified individuals who want to reside and work in the UK as entrepreneurs or provide skilled services in their field of study. The vast majority of these employment permits result in Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the United Kingdom.
Investor, Business Development and Talent Visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa UK
- Sole Representative Of An Overseas Business Visa
- Turkish ECAA Businessperson Visa UK
- Tier 1 Investor Visa UK
- Global Talent Visa UK
- Innovator Visa UK
- Start-up Visa UK

Short Term Temporary Work Visas

Short-term employment visas are granted for a limited time and do not guarantee Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). It is possible to move from most short-term work visas to long-term ones while remaining in the United Kingdom.

  • T5 Religious Worker Visa UK
  • T5 Charity Worker Visa
  • T5 Creative & Sporting Worker Visa
  • T5 Government Authorised Exchange Scheme
  • T5 International Agreement Worker Visa
  • T5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa UK
  • T5 Seasonal Worker Visa UK
  • Post Study Work (PSW) Visa UK
  • Domestic Worker Visa UK
  • Frontier Worker Visa UK

Other Skilled Work Visa UK

The following are other types of work visas. After completion of 5 years of residence in the UK under one of the listed work visas, all of the below-mentioned visas result in Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK.

  • Hong Kong BNO Visa UK
  • UK Ancestry Visa
  • Overseas Media Representative Visa UK
  • Turkish ECAA Worker Visa UK
Our Services For Challenging The Refusal Of Work Visa Application
We can provide immigration advice and legal representations for challenging a work visa application refusal because we are skilled work visa solicitors. Following are some of the various legal services provided by our professional team of work visa solicitors for attempting to reverse the denial of a working visa:
- Administrative Review (AR) Against The Refusal Of Work Visa Application
- Pre Action Protocol (PAP) For Judicial Review (JR) Against Home Office UKVI
- Judicial Review (JR) In The Upper Tribunal (UT)



Yes, you can switch from T5 Religious Worker visa to T2 Minister of Religion visa from inside the UK.

International Agreement Worker is for someone who wishes to travel to the UK to perform a service under international law. This includes private servants in diplomatic homes, employees of foreign governments, and those working under the General Agreement on Trade in Services.

You can only apply for a Frontier Worker permit if you’re from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, and you:

  • live outside the UK
  • meet the requirements for working in the UK

You can apply for Frontier Worker visa from outside the UK if you are outside the UK.

If you are inside the UK, you can apply for Frontier Worker visa from inside the UK.

The Tier 2 General visa category has been replaced by the Skilled Worker visa. You can extend or renew your Tier 2 General visa by making an application under the Skilled Worker visa category. Your employer / sponsor should assign you with a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) so that you can apply for your visa renewal as a Skilled Worker.